2016 is now

While sequence makes its way back into stores, there are a set of New Year New Me and a set of New Year is bullshit.
So 2015 is coming to an end and I couldn’t be more grateful, for this has been SUCH a wonderful year and honestly one of my bests yet.

When 2015 began, I was a little nervous for I would be starting a new season in a series of four months and everything was so new and exciting. However I think my new year actually started during April, around my birthday, on my birthday; mainly because that was the time my new academic year began. And being a student, my activities revolved around it or were planned in accordance to it.  

But throughout the course of the year I have learnt so many things and I have pushed my boundaries.

So more than anyone and anything else I would like to thank myself for pulling out all the determination and hard work to achieve all the goals I had assigned for myself and making the most of my time.

But I don’t want to make this post about me making use of my brgging rights what has already gone by.
I want to set an expectation for myself for 2016, hoping it’s going to go as well or even better.

And I honestly want all of you here to do the same and not succumb to your weaknesses. Don’t wait for the 1st of January for starting something new. Start today. Start NOW. And make the most of your time. Technically, every new day is a new year, and every new day is an opportunity to get closer to what you finally want to achieve. Your plans are going to pay off only if you start now. Maintain what you have created and step out of your comfort zone.

So as I’m stuffing a half-cooked, self made pancake into my mouth (skills which I can hopefully work on soon), I wish you all a very happy new year, be it starting today, tomorrow or sometime in the course of 2016.
May you create the strengths to hunt and kill.




Follow me on Twitter and Instagram (Photo Blog) !


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Dressing

2 lines and the sea